Pullman, Washington Council 7360 was established May 6, 1979. We have a membership of approximately 80 men with 16 honorary life members who are practicing Catholics belonging to Sacred Heart Catholic Church – Pullman and St. Thomas More Catholic Church – WSU. Council’s business meetings and other social functions are held monthly at Sacred Heart Church with a monthly working breakfast on selected Saturdays.
What We Do:
The pullman Wa. Chapter of the Knights of Columbus is involved in raising funds, volunteerism and organizes regular scheduled social functions and charitable events.
- We support local and other Seminarians & Religious through pancake breakfasts, monthly donut sales, and Pennies for heaven contributions.
- We support the annual activities fund drive auction and dinner at Sacred Heart RC Church.
- The Council Provides Food and Drink at the annual Lentil Festival held in Pullman during August.
- We sponsore Coffee & Donuts following Sunday Mass.
- Our Knights raise funds and contribute annually to help the Knights of Columbus world wide.
- We Sponsor, promote, and donate Funds to Church Scholarships to Support Students.
- Our knights contribute annually to the Pennies from Heaven Fund.
- Council 7360 has raised funds for such needs as the District 8 ultrasound machine.
- Support council activities through WSU fall football games by monitoring church parking at Sacred Heart and St. Thomas More.
- Promotes and Contributes to the Seminarian Support Fund in support of the seminarians of the Diocese.
- Members support local churches by providing Ushers, Greeters, Lectors, Sacristans, Musicians and Extra Ordinary Ministers.
- Members support and volunteer at Pioneer Square, St. Francis Guild and the outreach programs offered through Sacred Heart Church.
Would you like to be a Knight?
If you would like to be a Knight of Columbus register with our website and reach out to one of your local knights who can assist you with obtaining sponsorship.